Water is closely related to our lives. Once the water supply equipment fails, it will affect the normal life of the residents. If the problem is not eliminated in time, it may increase the possibility of other hardware damage. This article gives a brief introduction to common faults and solutions for water supply equipment.
First, the fault description: the system can not hit the water
1. Check if there is water in the pool, whether the motor is running, the motor is turning, and the inverter may be redirected;
2. If the check valve is at the front end of the motor, if there is water at the front end of the check valve, the water in the motor is drained;
3. Disassemble the water pump and check if the welding impeller is broken. This kind of situation is generally louder.
Second, the fault description: the pump starts to pressure very much
1. Check if there is any obstruction in the pipeline, causing a sudden change in pressure (because the flow becomes smaller), check the pipeline for water leakage, and the pressure cannot be maintained;
2. Generally speaking, the water supply unit is automatic, and its automatic action is to control the switching action of the unit by pressure. The flow rate of the pipeline will also have a great influence. The flow will automatically become smaller, which will cause the pump to start. The pressure at the outlet to the blockage will suddenly increase, causing the pressure control to malfunction and the start will be frequent (water leakage will also occur);
3. The water hammer is generated instantaneously when the water pump is started;
Third, the fault description: the switch often jumps or can not close the fault
2. The switch selection is wrong.
3. Pump jam or motor circuit problem
4. Line aging, short circuit, too small or missing phase.
Solution: Turn off the power of the control system, and then use the winding motor to check whether the three phases of the circuit are short-circuited or grounded. (Note when measuring: Remove the inverter output to avoid burning the inverter output module during testing. Bad); turn the motor by hand to see if there is a jam; replace the switch if necessary.
Fourth, the fault description: When the user uses water, there is a lot of noise, and the pressure of the water is not very stable. What is the cause of this?
1. When the user uses water, the water pressure fluctuates drastically, and the variable frequency pump is always in the frequency conversion state;
2. Pipeline resonance caused by water pressure fluctuation caused by frequent frequency conversion of user water and variable frequency pump;
3. The frequency of the frequency conversion part may be close to the mechanical vibration frequency of the pump to cause resonance;
4. Check for cavitation (whether the pump is fully charged) and air accumulation in the outlet line.